Back to legislation introduced in Council period 14
A PROPOSED RESOLUTION IN THE COUNCIL OF THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIATo confirm the appointment of Mr. Harry Schnipper to the Board of Real Property Assessments and Appeals for the District of Columbia.
RESOLVED, BY THE COUNCIL OF THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, That this resolution may be cited as the "Board of Real Property Assessments and Appeals for the District of Columbia Harry Schnipper Confirmation Resolution of ?001 ".
Sec. 2.. The Council of the District of Columbia confirms the appointment of:
Mr. Harry Schnipper
as a member of the Board of Real Property Assessments and Appeals for the District of Columbia, established by D.C. Official Code §47-825.01, replacing Charles D. Mayo. whose term ended July 31. 1998, for a term to end July 31. 2003.
Sec. 3. The Secretary to the Council of the District of Columbia shall transmit a copy of this resolution, upon its adoption, each to the nominee and to the Office of the Mayor.
Sec. 4. This resolution shall take effect immediately.
International Realty Group ("IRG")
The Bank Companies
AFFILIATIONS (SEE ATTACHED)
BA, Urban Development
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
A List of those Professional Organizations of which I am affiliated:
1) Washington DC Association of Realtors ( W DCAR)
2) Greater Washington Commercial Association of Realtors (GWCAR)
3) International Real Estate Federation (FIABCI)
4) Save New York Avenue, Past Mayoral Committee Member
5) Capitol Hill Association of Merchants and Professionals (CHAMPS);
Economic Revitalization Committee
6) Brownfield Revitalization Action Team (Environmental Health Administration)
7) B'nai Brith
9) Blues Alley Music Society; Executive Director
Back to top of page
Send mail with questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site copyright ©DCWatch (ISSN 1546-4296)