DC Watch Home
Council Period 12
Council Period 13
Linda W. Cropp at tie request of the Mayor
A PROPOSED RESOLUTION IN THE COUNCIL OF THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
To confirm the appointment of Mr. Todd J. Frye to the Board of Real
Property Assessments and Appeals for the District of Columbia.
RESOLVED, BY THE COUNCIL OF THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, That this
resolution may be cited as the "Board of Real Property Assessments
and Appeals for the District of Columbia Todd J. Frye Confirmation
Resolution of 2001 ".
Sec. 2. The Council of the District of Columbia confirms the
Mr. Todd J. Frye
as a member of the Board of Real Property Assessments and Appeals for the
District of Columbia, established by D.C. Official Code § 47-825.01,
replacing James R. Murphy, whose term ended July 31, 2001, for a term to
end July 31, 2006.
2915 Connecticut Avenue, N.W., #409
Washington, D.C. 20008
Sec. 3. The Secretary to the Council of the District of Columbia shall
transmit a copy of this resolution, upon its adoption, each to the nominee
and to the Office of the Mayor.
Sec. 4. This resolution shall take effect immediately.
Back to top of page
TODD J. FRYE
2915 Connecticut Avenue, N.W., #409, Washington, D.C. 20008
- (202) 729-1781 - firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a position on the District of Columbia Board of Real Property
Assessments and Appeals.
Carr Real Estate Services, Inc. (CarrAmerica), Washington, D.C.
Leasing Representative, November 1999 - Present
- Generated nearly $12 million in commissionable rent in my first year
while being responsible, in part, for leasing related activity on
approximately 1 million square feet of urban and suburban office
- Participated in the delivery and highly successful lease-up of a
225,000 square foot Class A office building located in the dynamic
East End neighborhood of Washington, D.C. Involved heavily in the
design, development and pre-lease of a 111,000 square foot CarrAmerica/Robert
M. Bass Realty joint venture.
- Serve as a liaison between tenants, attorneys, architects,
contractors, development and property management professionals
involved in the acquisition, development, construction, leasing and
management of office property.
- List of major lease transactions available upon request.
Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft, Washington, D.C.
Attorney, August 1997 - November 1999
Employment prior to 1997 includes working as a Summer Associate with
Rosen, Goodstein & Hagood in Charleston, South Carolina (May 1996 -
August 1996) and as a Marketing Intern with Pinnacle Enterprises/Billy
Casper Golf Management in Vienna, Virginia (May 1995 - August 1995).
- Corporate: Researched and drafted legal memoranda, supporting
documentation and opinion letters pertaining to securities,
bankruptcy, antitrust and white collar crime issues. Performed due
diligence functions in support of real estate, project finance and
hedge fund interests.
- Litigation: Prepared and defended witnesses being deposed in a
complex Federal "whistleblower" action. Orchestrated
substantial document-related discovery while representing several
firms involved in the ongoing national tobacco litigation.
Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, Washington,
Juris Doctor, May 1997
- Catholic University Law Review, Associate Editor 1996-1997, Staff
- Moot Court Associate 1995-1996
Gettysburg College, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science - Minor: Classical Studies, May 1993
- Order of Omega Honor Society
- Member, Varsity Lacrosse 1989-1993
PROFESSIONAL LICENSES & AFFILIATIONS
Real Estate Salesperson License: Virginia, District of Columbia
Bar Admission: Maryland, District of Columbia, New Jersey
- Greater Washington Association of Commercial Realtors, Member,
- The University Club of Washington, D.C., Member, November
- Habitat for Humanity, Volunteer, November 2000-Present; Legal Aid
Society of D.C., Pro Bono Volunteer Attorney, December 1998-December
- Enjoy golf, politics, triathlons and the sporting life in general.