Back to Beverly Wilbourn’s
Election 2002 main page
Beverly J. Wilbourn,
Democratic Candidate for
At-Large Councilmember in the
September 10, 2002 Primary
DC Watch Home
Council Period 12
Council Period 13
Leadership For Change
Restoring Our Communities
Caring for Our Citizens
The Experience to Lead, The Commitment
DISTINGUISHED RECORD OF LEADERSHIP
- Attorney specializing in affordable housing
and community development
- Board Member, "CAG" (Community
Action Group)—a community based drug treatment organization
- Co-Chair, DC Housing and Economic Development
Public Interest Project
- Endorsed by the Washington Post, Washington
Times, and Afro-American Newspapers in '98 Council election
- BS, Ohio State University; JD, Georgetown
|BETTER EDUCATION FOR
- Promote solutions that give our kids the
quality education they deserve.
- Create better ways to fix special education.
- Provide vocational and job training
opportunities for our residents.
IMPROVING OUR NEIGHBORHOODS, REBUILDING OUR
- Reviatlize our communities by pulling
families and seniors up, not pushing them out.
- Invest in drug treatment and rehabilitation
for citizens in need.
- Strengthen neighborhoods by fairly allocating
resources for community policing.
||To volunteer or
contribute, call 202-263-4381 or visit Beverly's website at www.wilbournforcouncil.org
VOTE SEPTEMBER 10
for by the Committee to Elect Beverly Wilbourn, Bell Clement,
Back to top of page
Send mail with questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site copyright ©DCWatch (ISSN 1546-4296)