Back to Al-Malik Farrakhan’s
Election 2002 main page
Democratic candidate for
At-Large Councilmember in the
September 10, 2002, Primary election
DC Watch Home
Council Period 12
Council Period 13
100,000 VOTES NEEDED
1847 7th St., N.W. Washington DC 20011
Want To Be Free, Vote For Me!!
Democratic Primary SEPT. 10th, 2002
Paid for by Campaign Committee to Elect Al-Malik
Farrakhan, Treasurer Dirickson Muhammad
Printed BY: A Touch of Heaven 301.423.5200
These crimes are being
committed against the citizens of Washington DC
- Taxation without representation.
- No true affordable housing for the
downtrodden and homeless.
- Budget cuts for youth summer employment
and violence prevention programs.
- Closing of D.C. General Hospital.
- Elders being tricked out of homeownership
due to tax related matters.
- The imposition of the death penalty on
- Environmental racism.
- The removal of Black D.C. residents from
WDC (due to low wages and unaffordable housing.)
- Misuse of ADA (Americans with
- No job training for ex-offenders.
Back to top of page
Send mail with questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site copyright ©DCWatch (ISSN 1546-4296)